Installing the H&C app for the first time
You can find our app in the iOS app store for your region, either by searching for "Horse & Country", or going directly the apps on this page.
Updating the H&C app
The latest iOS app is version 2.2.4 (published on 09/07/2018).
Setting up Automatic Updates
- To set the apps to automatically update, go to Settings and scroll down until you see iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store. Scroll all the way down towards the bottom until you see Automatic Downloads.
- To turn on automatic app updates, tap the white oval next to Updates. The apps will now update automatically.
- If you have automatic app updates turned on and want to know which apps are updated, go to the App Store and tap the Updates icon, it will show you when the apps was last updated.
Checking for updates manually
- Open the iTunes App Store on your iPhone and tap the Updates icon at the bottom of the screen.
- If an app needs updating, it appears with an Update button next to it. Tap the button to update the app.
- Once the update is complete, tap the Open icon which will take you directly to the app.