The latest Roku app is version 1.3 (published on 18/09/2018).
Installing the H&C app for the first time
There are two ways to do this - directly on your Roku streaming device, or using your online account.
Option 1 - Adding the H&C channel using your Roku streaming device
Select "Streaming Channels" from the home menu, and search for "Horse & Country". Once you have located our app, click on "Add channel".
For more information, go to Roku's tutorial on How to add channels to your Roku streaming device.
Option 2 - Adding the H&C channel using your online account
Updating the H&C app
Your Roku player will check to see whether new software is available for download during initial setup and whenever the Roku players is powered on, and then randomly every 24-36 hours. The download and installation are done automatically without interrupting your use of the Roku player.
You may want to manually check for an update if:
- Your Roku player has been disconnected for an extended period of time.
- You recently installed a non-certified channel.
Checking for updates manually
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Scroll up or down and select Settings.
- Select System.
- Select System update. The System update screen displays the current software and build version, along with the date and time of the latest update.
- Select Check Now to manually check for updates.
- If there is new software available or there are updates for your channels, then your Roku player will download and install them automatically and once completed, your Roku player will reboot.