- On the Login screen, click Forgot password?
- Enter your email and click RESET PASSWORD.
Make sure you enter the correct email.
- You will see this message appear above ‘Password reset link has been sent to your email.
- Check your email inbox. You will receive an email from Horse & Country
If you don’t see an email in your inbox, make sure to check your spam and trash folders.
- Click the ‘RESET PASSWORD’ button in the email.
- Enter your new password and confirm your new password.
- Then click ‘RESET PASSWORD’.
- You can now login in with your newly set password.
How to reset your password Print
Modified on: Thu, 17 Nov, 2022 at 11:09 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.